“Leadership in 2018: Impact, Influence and Inspire”
New Jersey Society for Respiratory Care
New York State Society for Respiratory Care
and Our Corporate Sponsors
June 7-8, 2018 at the Winter Clove Inn
Round Top, New York
9 CRCE Units have been applied for through the AARC
This conference is open to all Respiratory Care Practitioners!
By participating in this conference, attendees will be able to:
- Describe why now is an important time for our profession to embrace change.
- Identify what your state society is doing for you and what you can do for your state society.
- Describe how you can influence safety in giving pulmonary vasodilators.
- Recognize ways to make online teaching more effective.
- Identify your role in patient safety during a disaster.
- Describe your role as a leader in respiratory care services.
- Identify current issues concerning telehealth.
- Recognize and describe the roles managers and educators have as we move toward the baccalaureate level.
AARC Member Discount cost for a complete package that includes conference registration, 2-nights’ accommodation, all meals, coffee breaks, taxes and gratuities is $320 per person. Non-AARC member cost is $420 per person. AARC Member Discount cost for a complete package that includes conference registration, 1-night accommodation, all meals, coffee breaks, taxes and gratuities is $240 per person. Non-AARC member cost is $340.
AARC Member Discount for two-day conference package with no lodging is available for $170 per person. Non-AARC member cost is $245 per person. AARC Member Discount for a one-day conference package with no lodging is available for $120 per person. Non-AARC member cost is $195.
Cost for non-respiratory care significant other attending with participants is $275 for the two night package and $175 for the one night package. Because of space limitations at the Winter Clove Inn, if you can share a room with someone, please note this when you register.
The deadline for registration is Friday, June 1, 2018 and no refunds will be made after is date! Registration is by online only (NYSSRC website). We will accept hospital checks but make sure you provide the necessary information requested online and mail check (payable to NYSSRC, Inc.) with registration information to: Joe McDonald 7731 Roberts Street Canastota, NY 13032.
Please note: All RTs attending who are not AARC members, will receive AARC membership by paying the non-discounted fees.