Welcome to the 2021 NJSRC election. As an active or life NJSRC member, you are invited to participate in this year’s elections for board officers, directors, and delegate of the NJ Society for Respiratory Care. All ballots must be submitted by October 1, 11:59 PM to be valid.
The instructions to vote are as follows:
- You must be an active or life member of the NJSRC as of September 3.
- To vote electronically, you MUST enter your AARC membership number (as it appears on your AARC membership card).
- Once you enter your number and cast the ballot, the number is locked out.
- Review the candidate’s biographical information.
- Vote for a candidate of your choice for each position.
- Click the CAST YOUR BALLOT link at the end of the form.
- Your vote is final! Please note that once you submit your ballot, the system will not allow to go back to either change, alter or delete your ballot. Make sure you have completed the ballot to your satisfaction before you click the submit button.
- Ballot must be submitted online by October 1, 11:59 PM.
Results will be published and reported at the Annual Business Meeting to be held during the Annual Shore Conference, Tropicana Atlantic City, on October 6.
Vote only once. You will invalidate your vote if you vote twice (mail and online) or fail to correctly complete either ballot.
If you would like to print and mail your ballot, please contact us for further instructions. Printed ballots must be postmarked no later than October 1, 11:59 PM.