Welcome to the 2018 NJSRC election. As an active AARC / NJSRC member, you are invited to participate in this year’s elections for board members and officers of the NJ Society for Respiratory Care. All ballots must be submitted by March 30, 2018, 11:59 pm to be valid.
Use this link to access the online ballot for this election.
The instructions to vote are as follows:
- You must be an active or life member of the AARC as of March 1, 2018.
- To vote electronically, you MUST enter your AARC membership number (as it appears on your AARC membership card).
- Read the candidate’s biographical information by clicking on the link next to their names.
- Vote for a candidate of your choice for each position.
- Click the CAST YOUR BALLOT link at the bottom of the page.
- Your vote is final! Please note that once you submit your ballot, the system will not allow to go back to either change, alter or delete your ballot. Make sure you have completed the ballot to your satisfaction before you click the submit button.
- Ballot must be submitted online by March 30, 2018, 11:59 pm.
Results will be published and reported at the Annual Board Business Meeting to be held at The Children’s Specialized Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ on April 4, 2018.
Vote only once. You will invalidate your vote if you vote twice (mail and online) or fail to correctly complete either ballot.
If you would like to print and mail your ballot please email the elections chairperson, or phone John Rutkowski at (973) 328-5423 for further instructions. Printed ballots must be postmarked no later than March 30, 2018, 11:59 pm.